10.01.2010

Five Lies and a Truth

Hello! I have finally come up with my 5 lies and a truth for this blogger award.




Here are the rules:
I tell you 6 things. 5 of them are lies and 1 is true. You have to guess which is true! Then, I will pass the award on to a few other blog friends. I will let you know on Monday which one is true. Good luck!



1. The only time I’ve ever been to Paris, we decided we had to go to the Eiffel Tower. I am terrified of heights, so going up as far as we could go was a big step for me. Well, our elevator got stuck. about halfway up the last level.  I was hyperventilating and passed out. When I woke up, we were at the top! Thankfully.


2. My husband was my second boyfriend ever (and I shouldn’t really count the first). I was not allowed to have a boyfriend until I was in 8th grade. Hubby was my first kiss (right before my 16th birthday!) and I was his. Neither of us had slept with anyone when we got married, not even each other! We got married after 6 years of dating.



3. This has been the year of weddings, and not just weddings. Purple weddings. I have been to 7 weddings since last November and have been in 3 of them! In the first one I was in (November) we wore long purple gowns. The second one I was in (May) we wore short purple gowns. In the third one I was in (June) we wore long purple gowns. Can you say year of purple weddings?

4. My parents thought I was going to be a boy. They had my name picked out (Tyler) and the nursery painted blue. All the clothing, toys, nursery, etc. were ready for a baby boy! They were surprised! And I came home in boy’s clothing.




5. In high school, I played softball. During practice one day, we were working on our sliding skills into home plate. When I slid, I broke my ankle in 3 places. I had to be transported via ambulance to the hospital where I had surgery and now have 6 pins in my ankle.
This is not me, by the way!
6. I went to the Price is Right one time and got called down! I won a lamp and a bedroom suite, neither of which I liked.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I am going with #2 or #5. Straight out guess because I know you are new and I'm a new follower. I posted mine on Wednesday (I think). If you want to hazard a guess! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2 is true because that's awesome (and it's similar to my story with my husband) so I guess I'm wishing it to be true. All of them are believable so any of them could be true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess #2 also. But it's just a guess. I have no clue~they're all pretty good fibs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.