9.27.2012

Banana Bread Recipe

I wish banana bread was a food group. Well, maybe bread in general. I love bread. All bread. We had so many bananas that were just begging to be made into bread that I couldn't resist. I wish I could share the wonderful smell of my house for you all, but I will share the recipe and you can make your own home smell this amazing!

Banana Bread
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup shortening
1/4 cup milk
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 cup smashed bananas 

Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350* for about 1 hour until you can insert a knife in the center and it comes out clean.
(I quadrupled the recipe and got 4 regular-sized loaves of bread)







Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.