9.15.2012

Chicken Chili

I have a recipe for you today! My parents went to Israel a couple of years ago and stayed with friends. When they came back, they had this wonderful recipe that their friends had made while they were there. It's delicious and healthy (best of both worlds)! It's also SUPER easy to make. 

Chicken Chili
2 lbs. ground chicken (or turkey- I use whatever is on sale)
1 small green pepper (chopped)
2-3 cloves of garlic
**Fry all these ingredients together and set aside.

2 (14 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes
1 (15 oz.) can black beans (drained)
2 (15 oz.) can pinto beans (drained)
2/3 cup hot picante sauce
1 (15 oz.) can of corn
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. salt
**Dump all these ingredients in your crockpot. Add the chicken mixture. Stir together and cook on low for 6-8 hours. We like to sprinkle shredded cheese on top and eat it with tortilla chips. Delicious! 





Photobucket
P.s. Don't forget to post your interior design and/or decorating questions here!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.