12.14.2012

Blog Feature Friday: Ms. Redo


Hi, I’m Mary from Ms. Redo. Thanks so much to Katie for inviting me to share with you today!

Every Christmas for more years than I can count I have made salmon dip. This year is no different. My husband asked me to make a batch for the office Christmas party this week.
Of course I was glad to oblige, it’s so easy to make, plus it’s always a hit. While at it, I made a second batch to keep at home. So yummy!
Here’s the recipe:

Salmon Dip

1 lb. Can salmon
8 oz. cream cheese/softened
1 Tbls. Lemon juice
2 tsp. grated onion
¼ tsp. Liquid Smoke
¼ tsp. salt

Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours.
Now how easy is that?! Hopefully you’ll enjoy this as much as we do. And again, thanks, Katie, for allowing me to share today.


**How yummy does that look? Mmmm! Perfect for the Christmas season!
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tasty! Thanks for sharing.
    Jessica @ A Humble Creation

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.