4.07.2013

Monthly Menu Plan: April

We went out to eat a LOT last month and as a result of not sticking to our menu, have to eat at home a LOT this month to restock the eating-out budget. So, I haven't left any dates out this month (except Tuesdays where we are at our church and they feed us).

Here is my plan for April. As always, if you see something that sounds intriguing and it's not linked to anything, let me know and I can put the recipe up!


Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Chili
Calzones
Spaghetti and garlic bread
Roast
Chicken and Rice
Potato Soup
Breakfast
Homemade pizza
Steak
Grilled pork chops
Chicken alfredo
BBQ sandwiches
Beef stew and cornbread
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Cornflake chicken
Tacos
Crockpot ham
Easy chicken parmesan
Chicken chili
Sweet and sour chicken
Lasagna
Grilled chicken
Crockpot BBQ ribs
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my knowledge.

    Also visit my web site :: Diet Plans For Women

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.