7.09.2013

Monthly Menu Plan: July

Wow, I can't believe it's already July! We have been EXTREMELY busy these last few months. Sorry I haven't posted more for you to read! Don't worry, there will be a lot of blog posts in the *hopefully* near future. We are in the middle of about 1000000 projects that I will be posting when they get finished.

In the meantime, I don't know if I've announced it on my blog, but we are expecting baby boy #2! He is due at the beginning of October and we are thrilled. Now that that exciting news is announced, here is the main event of this post: July's menu plan!


As always, let me know if you want any recipes that I don't have a link to!

Crockpot roast
Spaghetti and garlic bread
Chicken chili
Breakfast for dinner
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Spicy paprika lime chicken
Grilled pork chops
Chicken alfredo
Steak
Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice
Homemade pizza
Tacos
Calzones
Easy chicken parmesan
Chicken fried rice
Grilled chicken
Hamburgers and homemade macaroni

I'm starting to see a pattern in my menus! Anyone have any new recipes I should try?
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.