8.07.2013

Monthly Menu Plan: August

Hey everyone!  Sorry my menu plan is late (again)! I can't seem to actually get the first week planned. I have been getting a lot of questions lately as to how I do my monthly planning. You can read my original post on it here that explains a lot. One thing I will add to the original post is that I do one big grocery shopping trip after I make my menu and get all the ingredients for all of my meals. This makes it easy for me to switch meals around if something doesn't sound good one night or something unexpected comes up, like company coming over. I still have to go to the store every week or so for fruit, vegetables, milk, bread, etc. but everything else is already bought. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions about how to do a monthly meal plan. I would love to share my experience with you!

Anyways, this month I am trying out 4 new recipes. I am getting tired of eating the same things every month. Does anyone have any recipes you LOVE that I should try?



Parmesan ranch chicken packets (Pinterest)
Chicken tetrazini
Sloppy joes
Pizza and a movie
Spaghetti
Crockpot roast
Steak
Baked potato bar
Breakfast
Cornflake chicken
BIRTHDAY PARTY: hamburgers and hot dogs
Crockpot chicken and noodles (Pinterest)
Ham and cheese sliders
Tacos
Sweet and sour chicken
Slow cooker ham (Pinterest)
Chicken alfredo
Steak n potato kabobs
Crockpot BBQ chicken
Grilled pork chops


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I read all of the comments and try to reply to everyone. I love getting to know my readers! Have a blessed day.